Since I am a bit late, and it’s officially March 3rd – Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you have a great day!
Here are my weekly notes:
- It’s either really sad or really amazing that Twitter has to prepare for SXSW.
- As a follow-up to my post on MindMeister the other day – it really shines when you use it with another person. I invited Dickson and we tested it out, it’s really amazing! They’ve definitely nailed the collaboration part.
- Hey, we already knew this: Music 1.0 is dead.
- Wired has a great article this month with the guys from 37signals. Definitely worth a read.
- This is my kind of article: 35 Ways to Stream Your Life.
- I have to agree with Michael Arrington – I hope Microsoft has something more on tap. I mean come on, give us something amazing!
- Tomorrow is voting day here in Alberta. Go vote! You can’t complain if you don’t. The Elections Alberta website has all the info you need to know.