Here are my weekly notes:
- Hard to believe, but Google is just ten years old today (well, that’s our best guess). Here’s an interview with Google’s Marissa Mayer. Om has a good post on the anniversary too. Speaking of Google – fun with Chrome’s about pages.
- Ted Dziuba (uncov) rocks – so glad he’s posting again from time to time. His latest post dispels the myth that Google Chrome is a Web OS.
- Awards for Twitter messages – The Twitties. Looks dumb to me.
- The video for Avril Lavigne’s Girlfriend has broken 100 million views on YouTube. Fairly impressive.
- Here’s a nice visualization of McCain and Obama’s tax proposals. And here’s the Republican Fail Whale. And why not, here’s the most accidentally inappropriate campaign photo ever.
- Went to see The House Bunny last night. Great to look at, has some funny moments, but perhaps wait for the DVD. Also went to Chop for dinner, which I’m sure Sharon will be reviewing soon.
Not looking forward to a five day work week!