Here are my weekly notes:
- Finally got a new phone today! I gave in and got a BlackBerry. I was looking at the Pearl, but in the end went with the Curve (8330 on Telus). One of the first things I did when I got home was download TwitterBerry!
- I’ve been playing with a new C# library for Twitter this week called tweet# or tweetsharp. It was written by Daniel Crenna and features a fluent interface. Very cool.
- Also on the topic of libraries for developers, jQuery released version 1.3 this week!
- I’ve seen dozens of Windows 7 reviews this week, but none as interesting or useful as Tim Sneath’s Bumper List of Windows 7 Secrets. Don’t miss it.
- A number of blogs discussed the state of Enterprise RSS this week. Greg Reinacker from NewsGator wrote a fantastic reply on Thursday. He says Enterprise RSS is there as an enabler, and is “in more places than you probably think.”
- Interesting article at The Daily Beast on The Gig Economy. Tina Brown posits that no one has a job anymore, instead they have gigs.
- Ready for Tuesday? I’m looking forward to Barack Obama’s inauguration!