Here are my weekly notes:
- Sharon and I arrived in Yellowknife today! We’re visiting my family for a week. And yes, we got stuck in major travel delays at the airport. Tomorrow should be fun – we’re going dog sledding!
- If you haven’t already checked it out, don’t miss the 2009 List of Lists. See also: the best of the decade lists.
- Another great post from Dave: premier stelmach’s problems are bigger than a cabinet shuffle.
- The Supreme Court of Canada: There are no journalists, only citizens.
- Interesting, hopeful piece on the state of the media industry from David Carr.
- Here’s why we should call the new year twenty-ten, not two-thousand-ten.