Here are my weekly notes:
- I was mostly underwhelmed by the iPad announcement this week, and I think Mathew Ingram is right: Will the iPad Help Media? Possibly. Save Media? No.
- Great post from Dave on the sudden interest in Albertan politics by the Ontario-based media.
- If you’re in Vancouver, you could win a ticket to see Malcolm Gladwell at the F5 Expo just by leaving a comment on this Techvibes post. I’d love to see Malcolm Gladwell speak!
- Very handy feature on Google Reader: Follow changes to any website.
- From the NYTimes: Smart Dust? No Quite, but We’re Getting There.
- Chirp is the official Twitter developer conference! Wish I could go.
- Sharon and I went to the AGA Grand Opening today at 5pm. The exhibits were all great, but deserve a longer visit. I was also really happy to see the LRT entrance: