Here are my weekly notes:
- Everyone hates Ticketmaster – but no one can take it down.
- Looks like the Olympics paid off! Canada is now the top brand among about 100 countries.
- This sounds oddly intriguing: The Anthology of Rap.
- I have been using Longreads lately, and I think it’s useful. The NYTimes wrote about it here.
- One advantage to writing this a day late is I can link to Jeff’s headlines from today, where he wrote about about the iNews880 copy-and-paste incident that I noticed over the weekend.
- Conan is back! I’m blogging this in-between commercials, actually. It’s good to have him back.