Here are my weekly notes:
- Today seemed to absolutely fly by. I don’t know where the day went!
- Do you like Crocs? Wish you could wear them in the winter? Yeah, I can’t believe it either, but there’s a new “Mammoth” version of the shoe for colder temperatures. Stop the madness! I saw a lady on the street wearing orange Crocs today. Ugliest thing ever.
- Great quote: “Allowing CDMA and GSM in North America is like allowing left and right hand drive cars simultaneously.”
- I haven’t checked out Pulse yet, but Robert seems to like the new service from Plaxo. Like me he was not impressed by Pownce, so maybe we’d have the same opinion on Pulse too. I’ll have to see.
- The first thing I do now when I come across another Twitter clone is look for an API. Sadly, Yappd has no such thing.
- Really interesting post from Larry on world temperature figures. Evidently NASA has corrected previously published information, and the change means that five of the ten warmest years on record occur before WWII. Umm, yeah, so how about that global warming?
- Kim is back in Edmonton tomorrow!