Here are my weekly notes:
- Apple launched new MacBook’s this week, featuring a large, all-glass trackpad. They are also made from a single block of metal, which is their new “brick” manufacturing process.
- Facebook recently hit a new milestone – more than 10 billion photos have been uploaded to the site. Another 2 TB of photos are uploaded every day. Incredible numbers!
- If you had any doubt that airport security is a farce, executed just for show, this article will erase it.
- Here’s the scariest thing for Halloween 2008.
- Daniel Lyons asks the question many people are wondering about: Why is Jerry Yang still in charge at Yahoo?
- I’m sure you’ve seen the photo of McCain from the third and final debate, sticking his tongue out as he turns away from Obama. Here are some thoughts on the photo from the man who captured it. And here’s a funny photoshop of the photo.
- It’s official – the Canadian government has declared that bisphenol-A is harmful to humans, and will ban plastic baby bottles containing the chemical.
- Who would the rest of the world vote for? Without a doubt, Obama.