Here are my weekly notes:
- Here’s a pretty cool video of a Microsoft Research project called “Manual Deskterity” that combines pen and touch computing.
- Another interesting video: What we can learn from a 2.5 year old using an iPad. And if you’re not stick of iPad articles yet, this one on the Steve Wozniak connection is rather intriguing.
- It must be video day…here’s another great one, via Adam: New Urbanism – Built To Last.
- Another new web service from Amazon: the Simple Notification Service.
- I haven’t read through all of this yet, but I absolutely love the concept: Coding for Journalists 101 – Go from knowing nothing to scraping web pages. In an hour. Hopefully.