Here are my weekly notes:
- Sharon and I went to see the final performance of The Drowning Girls today (they called it their “Wayne Gretzky” performance as it is the 99th time they’ve done it). I’m amazed they did the whole thing soaking wet. It was a great show!
- Really interesting perspective from investor Ben Horowitz on why he and Marc Andreessen prefer founding CEOs.
- Great post from Chris: 50 Incredible, Historical Speeches.
- This is a pretty awesome short movie (great music too): Nature by Numbers.
- If you spent any time online this week you probably came across the NYTimes article on PowerPoint and the American military. It annoys me that just because an image was displayed using PowerPoint, that the assumption is that PowerPoint is bad. The image has nothing to do with PowerPoint, and is crazy all on its own!
Today was a nice day for lunch on the balcony (with Sharon’s favorite street canopy in the background):