Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada! Here are my weekly notes:
- Probably my favorite article of the week: There’s no such thing as “cyberbullying”. “There’s only the cruelty in all of us, and the cowardice of making words to hide from it.”
- In case you missed it, Gap redesigned its logo. And it struck a nerve.
- Google is getting rid of its free 411 service. Why call when a Google search is so much easier?
- I’m pretty excited about NuPack, a new package management system for .NET.
- Twitter recently introduced new search architecture. Apparently they’ve never heard of regression testing though, because it broke lots of apps that relied on geocoded searches. And it still isn’t fixed.