Upgraded to 0.95

Well I finally got around to upgrading to .Text 0.95 tonite. I tried just after Scott released it, but ran into problems and didnt try again until just now. Looks like everything is working smoothly! Except that I can’t seem to get w.bloggar to open up my blog…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s