That’s right, my publicly traded blog is worth over $13,000 in BlogShares currency! Found a very neat site today, BlogShares.com, which is a fantasy blog shares market. Basically, its like a real stock market, but instead of companies you have blogs. You can check out my blog profile here, or click the listed button to the left.
Want to see some other blog listings? Here you go, some of the most popular Blogosphere.ca members:
- Dickson’s House of Love – B$4,646.46
- EclecticBlogs – B$1,844.65
- Megan’s After all, I did pay for this – B$3,024.34
- Andrew’s Welcome to Ocean Avenue – B$1,845.51
- bean’s Blog – B$2,466.67
- Brock’s Blog – B$4,049.56
- Michelle’s Kissed by Kiwi – B$6,458.78
- Genie’s Bottle – B$2,107.67
As far as I can tell, it works like a normal market, the blog becomes more valued as more shares are purchased. Also, looks like inbound/outbound links have some sort of effect on the price as well. I am still learning, but its a very good idea, and kinda fun! Give it a try!