Preparing for and traveling to the Portable Media Expo last week meant that I fell behind on my usual tracking of what’s happening with podcasting (well aside from what I learned about at the expo itself). So I’ve been slowly catching up lately. Here are some of the highlights from my del.icio.us feed:
- There is some interesting new research on podcasting from Bridge Ratings titled The Future of Podcasting.
- IBM has released a set of podcasting guidelines for employees.
- Is Yahoo going to be releasing a podcast creation tool? That’s the buzz.
- Jason Calacanis outlined what he sees as six potential business models for podcasting at the expo.
- Lots of new podcast advertising solutions popping up, and they were all over the expo too. RadioTail is one, Fruitcast is another.
- iPodder Lemon has changed its name to Juice in response to threats from Apple.
- In true holiday spirit, Santa Claus is podcasting!
As I come across new items, I’ll of course add them to my feed.
Read: Podcasting Links