I think it’s much more interesting and useful to hear a candidate explain their position on something, but there is still value in reading the many candidate surveys that go out during an election. Here are the ones I’ve found:
- Our Power Citizens Group – where do the candidates stand on the EPCOR deal?
- Citizens for Better Transit – what do the candidates think about public transit issues?
- PACE – what do the candidates do or plan to do for the arts?
- Canadian Cancer Society – mayoral candidates on health issues
- Cycle Edmonton – what do the candidates think about cycling in our city?
- Capital Club – where do the candidates stand on LGBTQ issues?
- Our Water Is Not For Sale – what do the candidates think about water?
- REALTORS Association of Edmonton – candidates on quality of life, affordable housing, etc.
- Canadian Taxpayers Federation – five questions on taxes, arena financing, etc.
- Connect2Edmonton candidate forums
- Edmonton Regional Coalition Questionnaire and other resources
- Edmonton Public Teachers Local 37 survey and other EPSB resources
- Edmonton Public Library Questionnaire
- Edmonton Journal Candidate Questionnaire
- EPSB Trustee Candidate Report Card
- St. Alberta Taxpayers Association survey
Advance voting is on now!