Happy Father’s Day! Here are my weekly notes:
- Had a great dinner at my sister Kim’s house tonight. Her new puppy Kali is so cute!
- Happiness in Business.
- Microsoft’s BizSpark program has had 15,000 startups join so far. Not bad!
- Vancouver ChangeCamp took place yesterday. I’m curious to learn how it went. We need to get the ball rolling again here in Edmonton.
- Would we really be in trouble without the NYTimes Baghdad bureau? Jeff Jarvis thinks the current Iran debacle is making the answer a clear no. Speaking of Iran, Chris has some good thoughts on the Twitter-mania taking place.
- I was kinda hoping that Jenson Button could win his home race, the British Grand Prix, today. It wasn’t meant to be – instead, Red Bull are trying to make the season interesting! Good thing too, it might be F1’s last.