Here are my weekly notes:
- YEG Swap was lots of fun! I’m sure the League of Extraordinary Media will be blogging about it, but you can check out my photos here.
- Lots of chatter about being fat this week in the VC/startup world. Not physically, but financially.
- I like this chart: Ad Spending By Media Type: 2009 vs. 2009
- I think Microsoft Tag has great potential. I had no idea that they partnered with Foursquare for SXSW.
- Here’s Bill Buxton on making user interfaces “natural”.
- Building a Windows Phone 7 Twitter Application using Silverlight. Yes, I want one.