What a week it has been, and what a month I have ahead. Here are my notes for today:
- I feel sorry for the students of Lakehead University, being deprived of wireless Internet.
- I watched most of the Shawshank Redemption tonight – I hadn’t seen it in quite a while. It’s a great movie, you really should watch it Felicia!
- My parents recently had an anniversary, and yesterday was Kim’s birthday! It’s a busy time of year for our family.
- The Winter Olympics are over now, and Canada ended up with 24 medals, no thanks to the men’s hockey team! I know the games are a big deal, but it will be nice for TV and everything else to get back to normal.
- My Dad is in San Francisco on business and has some great pictures up! Looks much nicer than here.