I got busy doing things, so here are my slightly late notes:
- We had a great dinner last night to celebrate our business plan success! Thanks again to all who came.
- Also Paramagnus related, we had some excellent press coverage this week.
- A “hemopurifier” that can clean dozens of viruses and diseases from your blood? Sounds interesting, except that it is very invasive and potentially risky (thanks Andrea for explaining why!).
- Did you hear about the bomb at a Tim Horton’s in Toronto today? Terrible.
- Microsoft has made Virtual Server 2005 R2 available for free download! Good news for everyone who wants to run virtual images.
- Earlier this week I talked about pocket computing. Appropriately, there is now an article up at CNET News.com talking about Palm and the last ten years.
- I finally saw Hustle & Flow this weekend. Terrence Howard did an amazing job, and I actually enjoyed the movie, which I did not expect.
- On the topic of movies, I came across an interesting one via Sharon. Apparently Tom Hanks is going to star in a film called “How Starbucks Saved My Life”. Nothing up about the movie at IMDB yet, so I don’t know how legit the story is.