Here are my weekly notes:
- My Dad was in town for the weekend – it was good to see him. It was probably the first time that he has visited and not driven at all! I picked him up from the airport, and Kim drove us around in her new 2006 Honda Civic Sedan! Her car is pretty sweet, I have to admit.
- Will Internet Explorer 7 be released this week? That’s the word on the virtual street. The IE team wants you to be ready.
- How much juice does your blog have? Mine scores a 3.0!
- In my opinion, the Edmonton Opera does a much better job of reaching out to young people than the Edmonton Public Library does.
- In case you’re wondering, and I know some of you are, my parents are officially moving to YK this weekend. They’re packing up and driving the dempster highway for the last time (probably the last time anyway).
Favorite song at the moment:
“My Love” by Justin Timberlake
Movie I want to see most:
“The End of Poverty: Economic Possibilities for Our Time” by Jeffrey Sachs