Here are my weekly notes:
- The third episode of my Hillary Clinton podcast is up. One of the big stories this week, obviously, was Obama officially entering the race. There’s lots of chatter in the blogosphere about it.
- Wow, an 80-core processor from Intel? Sign me up!
- For those of you in Edmonton, Megan and I are planning to go see Ghost Rider on Friday (late show prolly). Let us know if you wanna come! And yes, I realize that lots of comic book movies suck, but come on! It’s Nic Cage! It can’t be that bad right?!
- Apparently 62 The Source by Circuit City stores will be closing across Canada.
- Quantum computing already? I find it hard to believe, but a Canadian company claims it will make history by demonstrating just such a computer on Tuesday. I’m not holding my breath (but how cool would it be if it’s all legit!!).
- I think it’s hilarious that the author of this article at CNET News.com calls Microsoft an “old foe” of Google. Yes…because Google has been around for so long.
- You have to check out this amazing photo. Found via Derek Miller.
I’ve been listening to the wonderful album A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds To Mars a lot lately. I originally got it because of the song The Kill, but I guess you could say I have rediscovered the entire album recently. You’ve probably hear their other single, From Yesterday, on the radio. Good stuff.