In my last post I was sort of wondering who Edmonton bloggers are and what they are talking about, but perhaps just as interesting is what bloggers are saying about Edmonton. If you do a quick search for Edmonton at any of the many blog search engines, you’ll find a large number of results. Here are some interesting ones I picked out:
- Scribe posted some images of Edmonton landmarks – I like the last one.
- Here’s a video tour of our city, from Muchmor Magazine. It’s actually quite good if you ask me.
- Justice wonders why Edmonton has the #1 homicide rate in Canada. I don’t know, but it sucks to have that distinction!
- midlee says s/he loves Rabbit Hill, a ski resort just outside Edmonton.
- The SaveOurClimate blog mentions that Edmonton will be one of six cities across Canada to hold a Canadians for Kyoto rally on March 11th.
- April thinks Edmonton is beautiful, despite the impressive list of places she has visited recently, including Greece, Switzerland, and France.
And of course there’s a ton of discussion about the Smyth trade.
So I guess the answer is yes! Bloggers are talking about Edmonton.