Here are my weekly notes:
- I was chosen as the blog of the week in my dad’s regular weekly post. Thanks!
- CBC Radio recently announced new logos. They are okay, but I don’t like that they are so inconsistent.
- Couple neat new features from Yahoo! properties – del.icio.us added tag descriptions, and Flickr added collections (or sets of sets).
- Apparently this winter has been the world’s warmest on record.
- Mr. Awesome brings word that Halo 3 will be offered in three different versions when it launches later this year. I think the middle one looks good.
- Will Heineken be the next Starbucks? They have an interesting plan to launch retail outlets around the world, starting with airports.
- I’m not much of a tea drinker, but I have been enjoying Tazo Awake lately (thanks Dad for leaving the box at my place). It’s growing on me.
- Here’s a unique twist on the backyard hockey rink – a backyard curling rink! Only in Alberta.
- The new Formula 1 season started this weekend with the first race in Australia…sans Michael Schumacher. It was kind of like he never left though, with Kimi Raikkonen scampering off into the distance in the Ferrari. It was a Schumi-esque win.
2 thoughts on “Notes for 3/18/2007”
What make of mousemat do you use?
According to the recent poll result from esreality, it shows that Steelseries is the most used mousemat for the professional gamers or wannabes..