Here are my weekly notes for April Fool’s Day 2007 (no pranks though, promise):
- Here’s the Wikipedia entry for April Fool’s Day, and here’s a list of all the pranks that have appeared today.
- Megan had a gathering on Friday – here’s the pictures. Jane is having one Saturday!
- I’ve heard rumors that Mick McGeough might not be allowed to work during the playoffs. I hope they are true – at some point, referees have to made accountable. This article describes just how bad McGeough is.
- Paul Brown from 100.3 The Bear is an idiot, and he admits it. Damn funny stand up comic too!
- Is Dyson going to be launching a Roomba killer? I hope so! Not because I dislike iRobot’s Roomba, but rather, I want to see robots fight. Don’t you? Bring on the robot wars!
- How do you get from New York to Dublin? You swim 3,462 miles according to Google Maps!
- I think I have finally figured out how to update Twitter and my Facebook status at the same time. Maybe I’ll post some code this week.