Here are my weekly notes:
- My roommate is gone! Kim has travelled north to Inuvik for the summer. Miss ya Kim!
- I managed to lock my keys in the trunk of my car today. Not my finest moment. Turns out the tow truck guy that Honda arranged to come help couldn’t get the car unlocked! Apparently a special tool is required. Ah well…thanks Dickson for helping me with the spare key.
- Went to see Pirates 3 tonight – much better than the second one. It didn’t feel like a long movie, though it was. And man oh man did Keira ever look amazing…
- This giant pig is pretty amazing, but here’s my question: how did it get so large?
- For my fellow Coke addicts – the New York Times has a really interesting article analyzing the past, present, and future of the company.
- Research shows that infants have amazing capabilities that adults lack. That probably means there’s money to be made in helping adults unleash their inner-infant.
- I have a couple job interviews this week that I am really looking forward to. Hopefully they go well!