Here are my weekly notes:
- Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.
- The trip to Calgary was lots of fun (minus the rain all day today)! Nice to see some friends and their new houses. Kind of makes me feel old though, because we started coming up with ideas for renovations. I mean, we got excited about kitchen appliances and paint colors! Not to mention that we felt sleepy around 10 PM.
- This story exemplifies everything that is wrong with the legal system (granted I don’t think Canada’s legal system is quite as bad as the States).
- Here is the U of A ExpressNews article about Dr. Klawe, the honorary degree recipient from my convocation.
- Microsoft released Windows Home Server RC1 earlier this week – looks like a very interesting app indeed.
- I think there’s a bug in Facebook’s mobile status updates feature. It seems that every couple of days or so one of the people I have specified I’d like to recieve updates for is removed. I can add them again, except then someone else gets removed a few days later. Very annoying!