Here are my weekly notes:
- I was at Ikea on Friday with Sharon, and she pointed out that they have parking spots reserved for hybrids. Here’s a couple photos. In my humble opinion, reserving spots for hybrids is only slightly less ridiculous than reserving spots for families (which I always park in).
- I guess Mike Comrie is doing fine in New York. He recently bought girlfriend Hilary Duff a $100,000 Mercedes SUV.
- A photo I took of the Fairmont Château Laurier hotel in Ottawa was selected for use in the Schmap Ottawa Guide. Kinda neat! They’ve used quite a few of my Dad’s photos.
- Congratulations to Mozy on the acquisition by EMC! I use Mozy every day to backup my Outlook data file, and we store some Paramagnus stuff on Mozy Pro too. It’s a great service.
- Attention bloggers: looking for something to write? Try tackling some of the 100 blog topics Chris Brogan hopes you write. I think I’ll try to write up a few of them.
- Pittsburgh and Green Bay are the only two cities with NFL teams where over 25% of women living in the market identify themselves as fans. The national average was 16%.
- I am curious about Yahoo! Teachers. Social networking designed specifically for teachers.
- Happy Autumn!