Obviously, I didn’t get around to posting my weekly notes yesterday. I got home pretty late and was exhausted after a long day of office moving! Yes, we’re finally getting stuff out of the office. Yesterday we took apart all the furniture and loaded up the van we rented from Budget. Tonight we finally got everything put away in storage. All that remains is the stuff that used to be in the desks and on the shelves, which is quite a lot. The office looks like a disaster area right now! Hopefully it won’t take us long to clean up.
- In other news…I booked a trip to New York! A week long vacation, right before Xmas. I’m quite excited!
- I’m still planning to move this blog to WordPress at some point, and occasionally I look for related resources. That’s how I came across Rob Walling’s story about moving from Community Server to WordPress. Good to know that others have successfully made the transition!
- You might be able to get your very own @live.com address tomorrow!
- Great post by Anil on the worst thing about Apple.
- It’s official, Visual Studio 2008 will RTM later this month! I haven’t had a chance to try any of the betas yet, but I am looking forward to checking out the new version.
- Google has decided they want to be a mobile phone platform manufacturer with Android. Interesting that this was announced so close to the OpenSocial announcements.
- That did not take long at all! Lenovo has decided to drop the IBM brand a full two years ahead of schedule. Dell and HP had better be paying attention – Lenovo and Acer are becoming very well known, all over the world.