Here are my weekly notes:
- Happy Birthday Andrew and Jane and Ana!
- I really like the new Flickr Uploadr beta. Check it out here.
- Interesting article on how Apple’s iPod commercials are making stars out of new bands and artists. Apple is the new MTV.
- From the "copyright-laws-are-stupid" department: "We are living in the "infringement age," where it’s impossible not to infringe on copyrights every single day — yet many people still don’t understand why it makes sense to change copyright laws to make them more reasonable." Read about the research paper here.
- Who would have thought that simple typos could be such big business?
- Striking stagehands in NY resumed talks with producers today. I hope they come to an agreement soon – we have tickets for Wicked!
- December is going to be a crazy month for me. I’ll be in Edmonton for just a single week! On the 1st I fly to London, on the 16th I head to New York, and on the 23rd I am going home for Christmas to Yellowknife.