Here are my weekly notes:
- Sharon and I walked probably more than 10km today, 5km of which was for the AIDS Walk For Life. She has done the walk before, but this was my first time. It was fun and for a good cause! My photos are here.
- We had a busy weekend actually. One of the things we did yesterday was check out the Refugee Camp in the Heart of the City, put on by Doctors Without Borders. Sharon wrote about it here.
- Twitter launched a redesign this week, and most comments I have seen have been positive (unlike the Facebook redesign). I like it, for the most part. Here are some recent Twitter traffic statistics.
- Looks like Google is getting a little more serious about indexing audio. They’ve launched a new service available at Google Labs.
- Here’s a funny blog I found via Darren: http://thingswithapproximatelyasmanypeopleaswasilla.com/
- Some fascinating photos (with commentary) of North Korea were published this week for the 60th anniversary of the state. Check it out here.