Here are my weekly notes:
- Sharon and I went to Normand’s for dinner last night. The service was great, and the food was pretty good too. They were non-stop busy, all night. I have a few photos to upload still.
- This is such a great list – 15 things all airports should have.
- Lots of software companies do continuous integration, but how many do continuous deployment? The folks IMVU have an incredibly inspiring deployment process.
- I couldn’t agree more with Darren about phone books – it seems bizarre that we still have them in 2009. Such a waste.
- The Moonlight team shipped version 1.0 this week – congratulations! Silverlight is doing better than you might think.
- Twitter doesn’t have a business model to announce just yet, despite all the discussion early in the week that they would start charging companies.
- I’m getting excited for Northern Voice! Megan and I leave Thursday evening.