Here are my weekly notes:
- Sharon and I went to see The Time Traveler’s Wife tonight. It was alright, if a little confusing at times (and no I didn’t read the book). We both wondered why it wasn’t called simply, The Time Traveler. Perhaps his wife is featured more prominently in the book?
- We also spent a bunch of time at the Fringe this weekend. Sharon wrote about the two plays we saw on Saturday here and on Sunday here.
- In case you missed it: Twitter is getting serious about retweets.
- Could you fill only one trash bin for three months? Now there’s an interesting and worthwhile challenge!
- I’m a huge fan of Paramore, can’t wait for the new album. New York Magazine asks if they are the greatest lady-fronted rock band in the USA.
- YouTube is hosting a weeklong viewing of Ghostbusters in honor of the film’s 25th anniversary. And apparently they are still working on Ghostbusters 3.
- Have you seen the scene-stealing squirrel? Search “crasher squirrel” for more awesome photos! Or look at Mashable’s list of the top ten pics.