Here are my weekly notes:
- My Mom was in town this weekend so we got to spend a little bit of time with her! We had dinner at Cactus Club Cafe and then watched Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D!
- It’s a little tricky to read, but if you take a moment this visualization is great – Kyoto: Who’s On Target?
- More good stuff from David Eaves: The Three Laws of Open Government Data.
- Picturing Burj Dubai in midtown Manhattan. Also from Kottke – Barack Obama’s amazingly consistent smile.
- This is a really great feature at VentureBeat – Mark Zuckerberg: The evolution of a remarkable CEO.
- I’ll write more about it tomorrow, but I had a good time at Homeless Connect 3 today. Such a great event.