Here are my weekly notes:
- Another really busy week ahead! I’m speaking at Tech Days on Wednesday. Also attending LTEL, DemoCamp, and an open data event coming up on Saturday!
- Amazon announced a bunch of really interesting AWS-related things lately, including datacenters in Asia and a new SDK for .NET developers.
- Another great post from Jeff Jarvis: the future of business is in ecosystems.
- Christmas is getting ever closer. Sharon and I visited the Holiday Light Up and Kingsway’s Radiant Reveal yesterday.
- The future of mobile advertising? Check in and get freebies!
- So far I’m loving Twitter Lists, and not really liking the new Retweet feature very much. At least they’re innovating!