Here are my weekly notes:
- I picked up some eggnog today, and enjoyed my first rum & eggnog of the season!
- Local podcast The Unknown Studio got a new website and logo. I like!
- So many cool things were announced at PDC 09, which means I have lots of reading to do! Colin captured things well here.
- Twitter’s geotagging API is finally live.
- Some interesting data on the video game console market.
- Anil Dash of Six Apart has a new project.
- Just finished deploying a fairly significant update to ShareEdmonton. Not many new features, but lots of changes behind the scenes. Much more to do!