Here are my weekly notes:
- A very cold weekend in Edmonton. On Friday night, the plug on my block heater cord snapped off. Tonight, I’m guessing a pipe burst because the garage under my apartment building flooded. I barely got my car out of harm’s way. We still don’t have water.
- We had another big release for my team at Questionmark!
- The good news from Amazon keeps coming – Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 are now available on EC2!
- Kristen is a 24-year-old stay-at-home mom with a gamerscore on Xbox Live of more than 165,000. She’s addicted to earning achievements.
- This garbage city outside of Cairo reminds me of Wall-E.
- Meetings: The practical alternative to work!
- Something I’ve been following for a while now – Microsoft Tag.
- Sharon and I went to see New Moon on Friday. Oddly, I enjoyed it more than she did! Well, she still enjoyed some parts more. Today we went to see Poster Boys at the Roxy – it was fantastic!