Here are my weekly notes:
- Sharon and I went to the Slow Food Edmonton Winter Solstice Supper on Saturday evening. It was yummy!
- How to brew a good cup of coffee.
- Very impressive: Apple’s App Store Downloads Top 3 Billion. See also: Building Apps People Need. And why not: Steve Jobs on Magazine Covers.
- Don’t miss this from Jason Kottke: The 100 best links of 2009. Another one: 100 things we didn’t know last year for 2009.
- What does it mean to “Like” a status update?
- Registration for Reboot Alberta 2.0 is now open. The event takes place in Kananaskis from February 26-28.
This is going to be a busy week! Should be some really cool announcements coming too.