Here are my weekly notes:
- Pretty nasty weather in Edmonton recently. Ah well, everything is about to get very green!
- On Friday evening Sharon and I joined a few other local bloggers for the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra’s A Night in Paris. We chose to sit in the choir loft with Jeff and Brittney (photo of them here), which was a neat experience. Brittney wrote all about the evening here.
- Neat infographic on the rise of consumer location-based services.
- This is such a great idea: The V Lock. Never miss the keyhole again.
- As an Opera fan, I really love that they made fun of a recent Chrome ad.
- Pretty interesting to read about the new NYC subway map. They keep making Manhattan wider!
- Can’t remember if I mentioned this yet or not: EdmontonPolitics.com. Politics in Edmonton just got more interesting!
We took my Grandma out for brunch today to Cafe Haven to celebrate her birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma!