Here are my weekly notes:
- I use jQuery every day, and I’m a big fan. So I’m really happy to see the jQuery Mobile Project.
- Every time you type on Windows Phone 7, it plays a subtly different sound. Now that’s attention to detail.
- Here are some great thoughts from Miguel de Icaza on the big tech story of the week: Oracle suing Google over Java.
- I’ll admit that I’m a fan of The Economist. It’s one of the magazines I typically pick up before hopping on a plane. The New York Times has an interesting piece on the brand and its marketing.
- Can you believe we’re already halfway through August? The summer has just flown by.
- I’m loving the Fringe so far! Kory has a great review aggregator here.
Buskers are all over the grounds. Would be better if they weren’t right in the middle of thoroughfares though.