Here are my weekly notes:
- I was at Blockbuster today and noticed that they are already taking pre-orders for Halo 3, which doesn’t come out til November. Price was $79.99 with a $10 deposit required.
- Eric Rice did something interesting recently – he posted an introduction message on his blog, despite being a blogger for years. He posted it as a kind of “new reader orientation.” Neat idea, I might copy that!
- I went for brunch with Sharon today to Barb & Ernie’s Old Country Inn here in Edmonton. It was quite tasty, if a little cramped. Ernie is quite a character! We also wandered around the Art Gallery’s Free For All event – pictures here.
- Interesting post on caffeine…it’s something I should learn more about.
- Has Twitter tipped the tuna? Ross Mayfield thinks so.
- Went to see 300 on Friday with a bunch of people…I left impressed! It’s not for everyone, but I rather enjoyed it. Speaking of movies, here’s the 100 worst of the worst according to Rotten Tomatoes.
- The U-Pass referendum passed at the University of Alberta with 84% voting yes.