Here are my weekly notes:
- My Dad relaunched his SportsGuru blog this past week, and from time to time I’ll make some posts there was well. Here’s my first post.
- Tom came to town late Friday night for a visit and computer help. And Xbox 😉
- Went to Squires last night to celebrate Megan’s birthday. It was fun!
- You probably saw this on the news, but Apple announced this week that they have sold 100 million iPods. Hardly surprising, but still impressive.
- Apparently the Twitter dev team thinks the performance of Ruby on Rails is horrible. Python, Java, and PHP are mentioned as alternatives. The author of the post says: “At one time, Java was almost unacceptably slow. That has changed.” Has it really? I don’t think it has. ASP.NET people!
- I am excited for Thursday – finally a new episode of Smallville!
- Just found this: the tech formerly known as WPF/E is now Silverlight.