Here are my weekly notes:
- My first week at the new job was good, except I had forgotten how much it sucks to get up at 7 AM every morning! Thank goodness for Starbucks.
- This one is for you Megan: Jon Bon Jovi objects to name of energy drink.
- Don Cherry is now pimping Rayovac batteries. At what point does what’s left of his credibility go down the crapper? Maybe it already has.
- I only came across DotNetKicks on Friday. It’s like Digg, but for .NET developers!
- Hott4Hill is indeed hot. Not sure if the video helps or harms Hillary though.
- Speaking of politics, here’s a great post at the 37signals blog talking about the fact that EVERY presidential campaign logo is red, white, and blue. The candidates want their logos to scream patriotism, but instead they scream uncreative and boring.
- Here’s a fun Web Trend Map for 2007. Looks like someone had too much time on their hands!
- Starting this week I am going to be a regular contributor to last100, so if you haven’t done so already, subscribe now!