Here are my weekly notes:
- I went to the Edmonton Heritage Festival today. It was quite hot out, especially since I was wearing jeans and shoes instead of shorts and sandals (I left the house quite early, and it was a tad chilly out). I didn’t have any crazy food, but I did buy a hat from the Chinese pavilion that makes me look like a rice farmer (how the heck did my shirt get so wrinkly? I am looking at it now and it’s fine!).
- Fake Steve Jobs has been busted! Turns out it’s Daniel Lyons, a writer for Forbes.
- The Royal Alexandra Hospital here in Edmonton (the hospital where I was born) made Engadget today! Apparently they are testing some surgical robots. Hardcore.
- Interesting read about Microsoft doing business in China.
- I’ve been showing off the Remember the Milk application lately. I really like the user interface, especially the “undo” capabilities. Really impressive!
- I have been procrastinating about moving, which isn’t surprising I guess. I have my work cut out for me tomorrow.