Here are my weekly notes:
- Sharon and I went to the New York Bagel Cafe today for brunch. Food was good, but the wait was impossibly long. And I was extra annoyed by the signs and messages that remind you to be patient.
- Starbucks splash sticks are quite possibly the dumbest idea ever. Wasteful and entirely unnecessary.
- Here’s a neat trick for Outlook users – a safety net for the Send button. You can delay sending for a period of time, so that you can fix errors or accidental disclosures!
- More proof that Blockbuster has lost its way…they made an offer this week for Circuit City. No one knows where they’re going to get the money though!
- How Twitter saved one man’s cell phone.
- Speaking of Twitter, it looks like the Edmonton Tweetup is going to be on May 10th at noon, downtown at Three Bananas. Hope you can join us!
- The story of the week has got to be the weather. We went from spring looking like summer right back to winter again. I can’t believe how much snow there is! Totally sucks.