Here are my weekly notes:
- Great post on the Digg blog about what to do with IE6 users. They suggest most users who use IE6 are stuck with it, so giving them a prompt to upgrade is “not only pointless; it’s sadistic.”
- Another essay by Clay Shirky on the future of journalism. Worth a read.
- Apparently there’s a trend back to blogging? Well, some of us never quit in the first place!
- Wal-Mart as the champion of sustainability? It could happen.
- I’ve heard of the author Nora Roberts, but I’ve never read any of her books, and I certainly didn’t know how successful she is! Fascinating!
- This is awesome: Esquire sent a journalist to interview Gerard Butler, and he had no idea who Gerard Butler was.
- I knew it! Swearing mitigates pain.