Here are my weekly notes:
- Happy Thanksgiving! Sharon and I had a great dinner tonight at my sister’s place – thanks Kim!
- From Dave – Save the Date: Alberta Politics in Fall 2009.
- This is really awesome, but I too question its longevity: Social Engineering and Taking the Stairs.
- As you may have seen/heard recently, Conan O’Brien and Newark Mayor Cory Booker have a running gag going on The Tonight Show. Part of the gag was that Booker added Conan to the no fly list. The TSA picked up on that and blogged about whether or not that could actually happen. Fantastic use of a corporate blog!
- Google is now tracking influenza in 16 additional countries, including Canada!
- Both Telus & Bell will soon be selling the iPhone. Yay competition!
- Open Data – USA vs. Canada. It’s an uphill battle for us Canucks.