Happy Independence Day to everyone south of the border! Here are my weekly notes:
- The last week feels like it was three. Sharon and I were busy moving out of my old apartment and into the new condo. I’ll be writing more about that later this week.
- Internet Explorer 9 Platform Preview 3 was released recently, and it is another great step forward for Microsoft’s browser. It’s faster than almost any other browser across a variety of tests, except for Opera of course, which just got even faster with the release of 10.6.
- It’s official, there is now a .xxx TLD. The only problem? It sounds like some of the biggest names in online pornography don’t want to use it.
- If you’ve ever been annoyed at how using Wi-Fi on your phone drains the battery, this might be the reason why.
- Sometimes you just want toothpaste, and choosing from the dozens of varieties available is just too much of a burden. Soon you might say the same thing about the Canadian wireless industry.
- Speaking of too many choices, I remember when there was just Becel. Now there are nine different varieties (in Canada at least), including the brand new Becel pro.activ. Why?!
One thought on “Notes for 7/4/2010”
Why Mack? Because some people choose to love their heart. And some have hearts who need no sodium, or an addition of Omega-3.
I miss the simple days of just Becel. 😉