Happy New Year! Here are the ten most viewed posts of 2012 on my blog:
- Your Guide to Summer Festivals & Events in Edmonton!
- The Past, Present, and Future of Food Truck Bylaws & Guidelines in Edmonton
- Edmonton’s City Market Downtown needs community representation
- Food, agriculture and the battle over Edmonton’s future growth
- Avenue Edmonton’s Top 40 Under 40 for 2012
- Startup Edmonton announces a new home for creative innovation in the Mercer Warehouse
- Urban/Suburban Marketing in Edmonton: The suburbs are winning
- Media Monday Edmonton: Update #29
- It’s time to stop investing in Edmonton Stories
- 2012 Alberta Election: Social Media Highlights
Check out the lists for previous years too: 2011, 2010, and 2009.
Thanks for reading, commenting, and sharing over the last year!
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Posts for 2012”